Friday, February 15, 2008
'CHARTS': New Feature in the Operator Area
'CHARTS': NEW FEATURE IN THE OPERATOR AREA
A brand new feature is available in the Operator Area, called 'Charts'.
Currently there are 2 types of charts available, which contains the following charts:
- Country of Registered Users
- Language of Registered Users
- Type of Credit/Debit Cards
- Credit Card vs PayPal vs PrePaid Card
2. PURCHASE CHARTS
- All sales by the length of accesses
- All sales by access packages
- All sales by the price of accesses
- Credit Card/PayPal income by HotSpot Locations
- All income by HotSpot Locations
All charts can be filtered by date and by location.
These charts can be extremely useful to analyze the productivity of your hotspot(s).
We'll add more charts to the Operator Area soon, but until then, feel free to write your opinions to us about this.
HOTSPOT LOCATIONS OVERVIEW CHANGE WITH SYSTEM LOAD
We have changed the look of 'HotSpot Locations', now you can see your router's status on this page, and the system load if the router is online.
System load is a standard unix load, explained here: http://www.lifeaftercoffee.com/2006/03/13/unix-load-averages-explained/
We're displaying the 1 minute average, but you can see all 3 averages by clicking on the location.
On the routers, the load should not be more than 2, but if it's around or more than 1.00, you should consider setting up another or a more powerful router on that location.